• Advisors and other Professional Services
We collect the following types of data:
• Personal Details such as Date of Birth or Marital Status
• Business Activities of the person whose information we are processing
• Details of Goods and Services provided to you
• Financial Details – such as credit history or payment or bank details
• Your marketing preferences
• For Test and Protect – we collect your name and contact telephone number or if you do not have a telephone number, your address or email address
• Health & Medical Information
In most cases we collect your data directly from you. We collect data and process it when you:
• Speak to us on the telephone or video call to discuss or use our services
• Email or write to us to enquire about or use our services
• Complete a Pre Consultation form
• Provide relevant information during a therapy session
• Provide Contact details for Test and Protect Purposes
• Marketing Lists
• Public sources – demographic data, Market Research
• Credit Agencies
We may send you details of similar services to those you have enquired about or purchased from us previously. You can opt out of receiving this information from us at any time by contacting us at the above address or clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any messages you may receive.
From time to time we may share your personal information with the following third parties for the purposes set out above:
• Card Payment Services Providers
• Lawyers, Regulators & other Professional Bodies
• Specialist Experts for example, Marketing Companies, where we have a lawful basis for doing so, Compliance Consultants, Web Service providers
• Cloud storage providers
• Fraud detection Agencies
• Police and Law Enforcement agencies where reasonably necessary for the prevention or detection of crime
• Medical Professionals (only with your consent)
• Debt Collection Agencies
• Credit Reference Agencies
• Selected Third Parties in connection with any future sale, transfer or disposal of our business
• We will share contact details with NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect Services upon request from them where they advise that a positive case has been identified that has a link to our business. They will use this detail to make you aware and give guidance on any need to self-isolate. For more information please see their privacy information: https://www.informationgovernance.scot.nhs.uk/covid-19-privacy-statement/
This includes the duration of any contract for services we have with you and for a period of 24 months after the end of any contract with a view to maintaining and improving the performance of our products, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records. Most of our retention periods are determined on the basis of this general rule.
Corresponding storage obligations may arise, for example, from laws or regulation. It may also be necessary to store personal data regarding pending or future legal disputes. Personal data contained in contracts, notifications and business letters may be subject to statutory storage obligations depending on national law.
We will retain your contact details for Test and Protect for a period of 21 days since your visit to our premises.
In some circumstances, the provision of personal data is partly required by law (for example, tax regulations, employment and legal obligations) or can also result from contractual provisions. This means that it may sometimes be necessary to conclude or fulfil a contract, that the personal data be provided. In those circumstances where the data is not provided or where certain rights are exercised, (for erasure or objection) there is a possible consequence that the contract could not be fulfilled or concluded and may be cancelled.
We aim to protect your personal data through technical and organisational security measures to minimise risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorised access and unauthorised disclosure and alteration.
Inner Pathways keep our Privacy Notice under regular review. This Privacy Notice was last updated on 23rd October 2020.